Wednesday, April 05, 2006

mini celebration wif uni mates!

03 April 2006 - we made it!

our dateline for OTD is up! before the clock hit 5pm, alex's grp and mine have alr submitted our 2nd assignment for OTD.

ALLELUIA! haha! =P
FINALLY i say! the wait is OVER! we have finished it and now it is in the marker's hands.
good luck to u my dear assignment. all of us hav worked hard, stressed, mood swings, suffered frm zits, lack of slp, lack of appetite (doesnt include me..hehe) etc etc to put u together.
so after we dropped our assignment into the submission box, we zoomed off to holland v's settler's cafe for lunch and a few rounds of games to destress and jus "bond".

twas fun :) thanks to everyone.
well the exams are ard the corner. gd luck to everyone for that.
mugging time!
































assignment declaration form
























cover page of the report


























my section on org life cycle





























alex submitting his grp's report while i took the pic





















my uni mates in action! relive the childhood guys! ;)





















the girls
























me and my 2 buddies

No comments: